We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information during telephone conversations, face-to-face meetings or our website enquiry/contact form:
- Name, job title, company name and company address
- Contact information including email address and phone
- Information relevant to your company's areas of business, general areas of product interest and specific applications for our product offering
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may contact you by email or phone.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, for example suppliers we work with, data sheets for our products and academic/technical articles relating to the technologies we supply.
Once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
If you have concerns regarding the privacy policies of the linked websites you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
Whilst we require contact information to follow up on your direct enquiries via our website contact form you may choose to restrict the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you fill in the inquiry form on our website we will use the information provided to respond to that request and commence an ongoing dialogue on that topic.
- We will also ask you to provide an “opt-in” to future contact from AP Technologies. This opt-in will enable us to keep you informed regarding “news” such new suppliers and/or products and "events" such as forthcoming exhibitions.
- We will also provide you with the facility to “opt-out” of future email broadcast newsletters but of course this opt-out will not prevent us from following up your specific enquiry. We may also contact you individually at some future point should we identify a new product we feel might be of interest and benefit to your business.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your contact information for direct marketing purposes you may change your mind at any time. You can contact us by email or phone; use the opt-out/unsubscribe option which is always contained within our email newsletters; or via the GDPR form on our website where you will need to provide a few contact details so we can identify you and check the opt-out box.
- Bear in mind that when you click the unsubscribe link you will automatically be removed from ALL of our mailings. If you only wish to unsubscribe from a particular area then you can do so by any of the methods previously described although we recommend the GDPR form which will allow you to register specific areas of interest.