KETEK's NEW WL-Series SiPMs bring improvements to all key performance areas whilst retaining the leading-edge MSL1 rated surface mount packaging of the established WB-Series.
Key improvements offered by WL-Series SiPMs include:-
- High PDE; 51% (47µm microcell, 6.5V overbias)
- High Gain; 9.1M (47µm microcell, 6.5V overbias)
- Fast Recovery Time (Tau); (7ns, 15µm microcell)
- Industry-leading Saturation/Dynamic Range; 15µm
- Low DCR; 25kHz/mm² (15µm microcell, 2.5V overbias)
- Low Crosstalk; 4% (35µm microcell, 2.5V overbias)
- Low Afterpulsing; 1% at 2.5Vob
- Low Dark Current (max) ≡ DCR 45kHz/mm² (15µm microcell, 2.5V overbias)
- Low & Uniform Breakdown Voltage; 29.5±0.75V (±125mV per reel)
WL-Series SiPMs are offered as 3x3mm² active area devices using the same industry-leading package technology established with the WB-Series - BGA SMD featuring a glass window and "wrap-around" electrical contact design. This packaging technology significantly enhances the mechanical robustness of Ketek SiPMs compared to other surface mount SiPM designs and achieves an MSL1 rating.
As with the WB-Series KETEK offer the SMD component pre-mounted on a 2.54mm pitch 3-pin mini-PCB "Pin Adapter Board" for convenient testing using KETEK's SiPM evaluation kit or with customer's own circuitry.
|User Manuals & Guides|
|Evaluation Kit Quick Start Guide|
|SiPM Bias Source Quick Start Guide|
|Surface mount package qualification report|
|Altium Design - 3mm WB-Series library|
|Eagle WB-Series library|
|STEP - 3mm WB-Series|
For more information on KETEK SiPMs please refer to the Quick Links to the right of this page.