KETEK's compact uncooled SiPM-TIA module is a convenient plug-and-play solution combining a choice of 3mm SiPM with high speed transimpedance amplifier, controllable bias source and tuneable output offset.
The TIA module is ideal for many high speed low-light applications such as cytometry - offering users a quick and simple means of assessing the suitability of KETEK's SiPM technology.
The standard module features Ketek's 3mm WB-Series SiPMs but it is also possible to specify the 1mm PM1125-WB-B0 as well as 2x2 array of the 3mm SiPMs to produce a larger active area.
Key Features are:-
- PM3325-WB (25µm) or PM3315-WB (15µm)
- 2-stage TIA, 150V/A, 12.5MHz
- Bias voltage regulation by applied 0-1V control
- Compact 20 x 50 x 40 mm³ package
- Compatible with Thorlabs® SM05 optics
- Compatible with Hamamatsu® PMT mounts
|PE3315-WB-TIA-SP data sheet|
PE3325-WB-TIA-SP data sheet