KETEK's PETIA module is a convenient plug-and-play solution combining a choice of 3mm SiPM with high speed transimpedance amplifier, controllable bias source and tuneable output offset.
The PETIA module is ideal for many high speed low-light applications such as cytometry - offering users a quick and simple means of assessing the suitability of KETEK's SiPM technology.
Key Features are:-
- PM3325-WB (25µm) or PM3315-WB (15µm)
- 2-stage TIA, 150V/A, 12.5MHz
- Bias voltage regulation by applied 0-1V control
- Compact 20 x 50 x 40 mm³ package
- Compatible with Thorlabs® SM05 optics
- Compatible with Hamamatsu® PMT mounts
|PETIA-PM3315-WB data sheet|
PETIA-PM3325-WB data sheet