KETEK offer compact uncooled SiPM-TIA modules combining a choice of SiPM with a high speed transimpedance amplifier and controllable bias source.
The convenient plug-and-play modules are ideal for many high speed low-light applications such as cytometry - allowing OEMs to quickly assess suitability followed by rapid integation into production.
For applications with varying operating temperatures Ketek have recently introduced a gain-stabilised version (-TP version) which automatically adjusts the bias voltage to maintain the user-set overbias - ensuring Gain and Photon Detection Efficiency remain fixed.
The standard modules feature Ketek's 3mm WB-Series SiPMs but it is also possible to specify the 1mm PM1125-WB-B0 as well as 2x2 array of the 3mm SiPMs to produce a larger active area.
Key Features are:-
- Standard 3mm SiPMs - PM3325-WB (25µm microcell) or PM3315-WB (15µm)
- Option to specify PM1125 (1x1mm² 25µm) or 6mm (2x2 PM33x5)
- 2-stage TIA, 150V/A, 12.5MHz
- Bias voltage regulation by applied 0-1V control (-SP & -TP version)
- Optional gain-stabilisation (-TP version)
- Compact 20 x 50 x 40 mm³ package
- Compatible with Thorlabs® SM05 optics
- Compatible with Hamamatsu® PMT mounts
|PE33xx-WB-TIA-xP data sheet|