The ultraviolet spectrum is typically referred to according to the following bands:-
- XUV - 10nm to 124nm
- VUV - 100nm to 300nm
- UVC - 100nm to 280nm
- UVB - 280nm to 315nm
- UVA - 315nm to 400nm
Applications of ultraviolet light are many and varied:-
- Industrial Curing - inks, adhesives, coatings, encapsulants
- Fluorescence Disclosing - Forensic, Leak Detection
- Fluorescence Inspection - Currency & Passport
- Purification/Sterilisation - Air, Water & Surface—especially photo-catalytic reaction systems
- Medical, Bio-Medical, Dermatological and Dental applications
We offer a wide range of ultraviolet LEDs and LED systems from 255nm (UVC) to 420nm (near UV) from a variety of manufacturers in surface mount or through-hole packages.
To view our range and download data sheets please use the Quick Links to the right of this page.