We offer multichannel photon counting data acquisition systems (DAQs) as well as a 4-channel Time-to-Digital Converter (TDC) modules.
Multichannel Photon Counting Systems
Vertilon's PhotoniQ MCPC618 multichannel photon counting systems are easy to use instruments that allow for direct connection to most PMTs and silicon photomultipliers without the need for external preamplifiers.
Each channel consists of a high sensitivity preamplifier, adjustable threshold discriminator, and high speed counting hardware.
Data is output through the USB 2.0 interface directly to a PC. The trigger mode, count period, and precision gating functions are easily configured through the included graphical user interface to support virtually any photon counting application.
Key features of the MCPC618 are:-
- 8 high speed counting channels
- Direct connection to PMTs and silicon photomultipliers
- 4ns pulse pair resolution
- Adjustable discrimination threshold
- 250MHz count rate per channel
- Subnanosecond programmable synchronous gating function
- Real time Graphical User Interface software
|MCPC618 product sheet|
|MCPC618 user manual|